Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well...Here I am, nothing to show, which is not to say that I have done nothing since our last meeting. Actually, I have done quite a lot. I have been working on a business card design that is coming along very well and my portfolio site has several different looks that I am considering.

I also have the church site in the works.

My BIGGEST problem is that I am working off of 2 flash drives on 3 different computers and I am extremely confused and can not find anything. Not only that....much of the content for my site is also on CD's...

So I spend way too much time trying to find everything and I am not sure how to tackle the problem.

I saved several screen shots on the mac downstairs a few days ago...they are now on the f/drive.
I THOUGHT I put to my flash (one of them :) ) but apparently not. Nor can I find on the f drive so I am assuming (you know what they say about that) that they are still on the desktop downstairs.

Also my bus card that I have been working on at home must be on desktop at home.

So there you have it...

If I had 3 monitors to open Bridge in too look at everything at once, I would be great!!
I just realized that I can do that during my lab shift downstairs and will be bringing EVERYTHING with me next monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment