Monday, January 12, 2009

My project for this special studies class, is actually 3 projects.

1. Re-do, overhaul, update a website I did for my church several years ago.
http://www.rivers-of-life.com

2. Do a small website for the Mat Club in Grants Pass. My son was involved in this club when he was younger and my husband coaches. They are in need of web presence.

3. FINALLY publish my own site. I purchased a domain name over a year ago. It's about time!!

My plan is to do the church site first, the Mat Club second and my site last. I have given my self 3 weeks for each. On week already gone for the church!!! Time flies.
As there is already content for the church site, I do not think it will be a problem.
I also have a working site started for myself although it is not published. I just need to add more content and get it online.

The bigger challenge will be the Mat Club site. This one is from scratch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I'd suggest making #3--your site--the focus of your proposal. Do 1 & 2 anyway, blog about 'em, learn from 'em, but focus on #3.I think that will take you longer than 3 weeks, and you'll want to put some time into design, research and production.

    ReplyDelete